Friday, January 18, 2008

Mommy guilt - now I get it


Thomas has been using his exersaucer for 5 days now. He LOVES it - he feels so independent. So I put him in it about 3 times a day for about 20 minutes each. Then I feel guilty because that's less time I'm holding and interacting directly with him. I know he needs to learn independence and he is enjoying, but I feel bad cause I'm enjoying the quick 20 minute intervals I can get stuff done!!!

Today was sunny so we went for a walk - just 30 minutes because it was cold. It was nice to get some fresh air and the sunlight. I am hearing more and more about the epidemic of vitamin D deficiency most of us in the North East have, and that its linked to so many health issues, so I try to get us out there when I can. Its supposed to get very cold early next week so we may be stuck indoors for a while.

And of course - GO PATS on Sunday!


No comments: