Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Superbowl week

I know I'll take heat for this, but I'm sick of the superbowl already!!! Well - I'm just sick of Tom Brady's ankle. Let them play and win, then analyze the impact of his ankle AFTER it all...seriously!!

I'm REALLY REALLY REEEEALLY excited that Lost is starting again this week - FINALLY!!!! I hope it is not disappointing.

Thomas is doing excellent! During tummy time today he rolled over onto his back! So I put him on his tummy again, and once again he rolled over. Three times in a row and I gave up on tummy time. This is a great milestone! He is sleeping in his swing right now. He takes a big long nap after his 5am bottle, and then a pretty good nap after his mid morning bottle. The rest of the day its all cat naps and power naps - which is totally fine, since he's a good sleeper at night.

The biggest news in our house is whatever will we cook and serve for the superbowl???

No comments: