Friday, May 2, 2008

Maybe it is easy being green

I don't know if its having a child now, or if I'm just more conscious in general, but I'm trying to make an effort to become a little more green. Believe me - I'm not just trying to jump on the bandwagon of the latest "trend". Actually, my parents taught me from a very early age not to litter, and now I'm taking it more to heart with my household trash - where does it all go???

Just because I've bought once or twice from a company, they think that means I want to receive their catalog every other week - NOT! I have enough trash as it is, I don't have money to buy often, and I don't have time to even flip through the catalog! If I want to purchase something, I'll find it and buy it - I don't need the mass mail! So - here is a very easy way to opt-out. Not only are you receiving less junk mail, you're going green!!
http://www.catalogchoice.org/

And here is this week's pics of the boy. He learned how to clap all by himself this week. So cute!

No comments: