Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Whirlwind days

This past weekend Thomas and I were on the road. We went to Springfield to stay with my parents for a few days. We visited with lots of people and I even got a girls night out with my dear friend since the first grade! My parents have a digital picture frame and of course it is filled with all pics of the boy. Well Thomas LOVED watching himself! He watched "Tommy TV" all weekend!!. Then he taught himself to read the newspaper!! Can you stand it?!







Then my parents joined us on a weekend jaunt to Vermont so I could attend my cousin Amy's baby shower. All in all, we had 5 days out of house, out of our routine, lots of new faces and sights, and Thomas was amazing! He just goes with the flow! The only yucky part of the weekend was missing Daddy terribly. Paulo couldn't make it because he had to work all weekend for BU's graduation.

We are home a few days now and off again this weekend - Daddy is going to do some demo in our house and so we need to get out of the way.














No comments: