Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer is here















It's hot. Did I mention I hate hot? And that we have no insulation or window coverings so the sun is beating in on us? And I hate hot? But I will admit - I like the sunshine. Thomas and I are walking every day that its not raining. We walk from our house to the end of the beach and back. its a nice long walk so mama gets good exercise and Thomas gets to see lots of things and gets lots of fresh air.


This week Thomas has been trying lots of new foods - graham crackers, cheerios, nectarines. Its very messy here. And he also went on the swing at the park!

As for the reno - electrician is done. I have recessed lights and outlets everywhere! Its wonderful! Next step - Paulo to put in insulation and shim the studs so the wall boarders/plasterers can come give us walls!
















No comments: