Monday, July 21, 2008

Aaaahhhh....

Thomas entertaining our fellow diners.
What a superb week at Eagle Camp. Thomas was the hit of the camp! He was soooo good - entertained everyone at the dining hall, had a harem of little girls all over him the whole week long, and pretty much dominated the kiddie swing. It was a beautiful week - we got in lots of long walks, had great time with our EC friends, and best of all, Paulo, Thomas and I had plenty of good quality family time together. Hey - I even read one whole book, from start to finish!! The weather was pretty decent - except that it rained most of the last

day. We got into the lake 3 times - Thomas went with us twice - and he loved it!!! Yea....we have a water bug just like us! I always hate to leave each year, but I feel so privileged to go at all. And now I'm excited for Thomas to start the tradition. Now to the rough transition back into reality.























With Mama and Dada

No comments: