Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FOOOOOOOOODDD!!

Its official - I've become a foody. What qualifies that turning point? When, not only did I thoroughly enjoy eating a prosciutto, fig and balsamic pizza, but I made the pizza myself!! Yes really - and it is soooo good you can't even believe it!! Paulo really liked it too. I used to think foodies were snobs, and so now I must apologize to all you foodies out there for judging you (in my head....always in my head). I now understand how to live it up in the kitchen!! And I don't have to go out and do it - I can make it right here at home! As long as I get my 10 hours of Food TV time in that week. Tonight - Kielbasa Reuben Potato Bake. I'll let you know how yummy it is!

2 comments:

Amy and Rick said...

We MUST do a recipe swap! Please send the pizza recipe and request any of mine that tickle your snobby little foodie fancy!! : )

Liz said...

Hi Bree - Liz Tousignant. Can you post the recipe for the Kielbasa Reuben Potato Bake or email me through facebook...It sounds great and Keilbasa is on the menu this week :-D.