Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's official!

We have a walker! I base this news on the fact that he is on his feet more often than his hands and knees, so in my mind, that makes a walker - right? And he is just so proud of himself. His favorite game right now is "I'll walk until you start the video camera, and then I'm just gonna crawl". Yea - great game - NOT! But in the meantime, he's cruising around. I suppose this will help me in a way. Now that its cold out and we're not out walking as much, at least I'll get in my exercise chasing Thomas around - heehee. Once again, Paulo and I were practical, boring parents. We didn't dress Thomas up for halloween. Since we weren't taking him trick r' treating, and we didn't have any parties to attend, we opted for the really cute Halloween jammies that he can wear several times. Friday night we handed out candy while watching the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. Thomas wasn't much interested - just a typical Friday night for him. And yes, we are just a little in love with our binky. Thomas is teething big time so binky is his best friend.

No comments: