Monday, February 23, 2009

A Real Date

Last night Paulo and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. We went to dinner in Boston at Flemings Steakhouse. We'd been given a gift certificate there over 2 years ago and we finally got to use it. YUUUUUUMMMMMMMOOOOO!! It was sooo good. We tried a new wine and fell in love with it. Funny thing - on our 1st wedding annviersary we discovered Reisling wine and have been drinking it ever since. Last night we found a new Reisling and I'll be drinking that one now! Then we had a 5 course meal - so scrumptious. It was so nice to be out - I really had forgotten what it was like. Surprisingly, we didn't talk about the boy all night!! Actually - we had watched the movie Fireproof earlier in the day, so that gave us a lot to talk about. I HIGHLY recommend the movie. It was a perfect anniversary celebration.

3 comments:

Amy and Rick said...

I'm so glad you had a great time. We're patiently waiting for fireproof to come through on our netflix. I might just buy it...

Mary said...

Congratulations! You deserved a night out.

Andrew said...

You seriously just recommended a movie starring Kirk Cameron?