Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bad mommy

I've let Thomas discover television. All those ideals about being a non-tv home out the window. I found a muppet type show called Jack's Big Music Show on the Noggin station. He LOOOOOVES it....and so do I! Its 20 minutes of music - and not the annoying kind. Some real catchy tunes in fact. Thomas' other favorite show? Wheel of Fortune!! I figure its letters and numbers.....and geography. How's that you ask? Well, they give away a trip every show and they have to describe the wonderful destination, so that's geography. This week while we are snowed in - more snow ugh - I'm packing for our trip to Florida, where there isn't any snow - yippee!! We are going to visit my parents for a week. I'm excited for the good weather, the pool and the beach. I'm dreading the 3 hour plane ride during which I have to keep a very active Thomas very much seated. DREADING IT. Will let you know how it all goes. Here are some pics to keep you busy in our absence.

1 comment:

Amy and Rick said...

Great pictures! Looks like you are enjoying your new camera. Don't beat yourself up too badly over the TV stuff. I caught Gianna watching TV ou of the corner of her eye WHILE NURSING today! Beat that! : )

Love you all - have a safe trip - God Bless!