Thursday, April 23, 2009

18 Months - can it really be????

Thomas had his 18 month check up monday. Here are the stats: LENGTH: 32" WEIGHT: 25.5 1st 3 word sentence: "Bye My Dada" # of words: about 12 # of signs: about 35 FAVORITES: SONG: Thank God I'm a Country Boy by John Denver - yes really! TOYS: Disney Cars, matchbox cars, trucks, balls, his new blue ride-in car, legos MOVIE: Disney Cars On the 17th, we celebrated his official 18mo birthday with a cupcake, which he thoroughly enjoyed, as you can see.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi Bree! Stephanie finally gave me the link to your blog so I could see how cute Thomas is! What an adorable kid! Can you belive how fast they grow? Lyda is now almost 13 months and enormous... 27 lbs already and wearing 24 month clothes...she hardly seems like a baby anymore. I wish I could spend more time with her, I'm jealous of your ability to stay home, but I cherish every minute I have with her. Glad to see that you're doing so well! All my best.... Amanda