Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcoming Warm Weather

YIPPPPEEEEE!!! Its finally warm here! We have had a few trips to the beach, we've been out walking, we've been playing the yard and to the playground, we've been wearing sunscreen - love that smell, have missed it this long winter. I feel refreshed and rejuvenated - how bout you all? Last weekend my awesome cousin Amy came to visit with her very cool husband and oooooo soooooo cute 9 mo. old daughter Gianna. We had a fabulous weekend, the weather was very cooperative for our yard-playing, front-porch-sitting, beach-pictures-taking weekend. Amy and I both lamented on our wishes to live closer (they are 3.5 hours north in VT) but neither husband is budging. Maybe we'll retire together. The downside to all this good weather is allergies. We've known for a while Thomas has them, but I've just learned now that I do too. Some sort of tree pollen that is going wild right now. So much as I would love to have the windows open all day, that's a no-no now. Good thing daddy is finishing up the new central air with his work buddies. I think it will be running by next week. PHEW! Paulo is about to start busy season with Rack Raiser and BU so May is a tough month. We'll both just put our heads down, push forward and hold fast to the thought of Memorial day weekend, when we can just kick back and relax!!

No comments: