Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A boy's 1st haircut

I thought about entitling this post "Mama can't take much more of this"....but it sounded too negative.  Negative is not my intention - because its all good.  What I can't take much more of is all the growing up my boy has been doing this past week.  Big boy bed, 1st haircut, and 1st lollipop all in one week!  Isn't that just too much for anyone??

So after months of nagging pleading from my husband to take the boy to his barber for a real haircut (I've been trimming his whipsies for about 7 months now), I caved in yesterday.  And while I wiped the tears from my eye, these are the shots I snapped.  Enjoy.








L-R: Daddy, Pat the barber, and Vu (Paulo's dad)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is still perfect in my eyes. NANA

Amy and Rick said...

YOU DID IT! He looks great and you got some great pictures...even through the tears!

Courtney Walsh said...

He is sooo cute!! :) We just did this with Sam...cut all his curls off. It was HARD but LOVE the outcome! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how beautiful he is! We really need to get Cooper and Thomas together, they seem to be two peas in a pod with where they are in their little lives :)
--Jill

The Faiths said...

He is a BIG boy...why do they have to grow so quick. Can't we just freeze time when we want then unfreeze it (lets say when they throw tantrums). He sure looks handsome with his new haircut!

NANA said...

He is adorable and very photogenic!LOL