Monday, April 19, 2010

Long overdue post - fun with cousins

We've been very busy, so let's catch up.

We hosted Easter this year and had a great day.  My cousins came up from CT, Drew and Alyssa came from the city, Paulo's dad came from down the street, and Rob and Erin even stopped by for dessert.  Which, Rob made..... REALLY!! Isn't it adorable?  It was super yummy too!!
Thomas loooves playing with his cousins.  They are all girls, and all 6 years old, but they are so sweet with him.  Here are Madison and Rilynn on Easter with the boy.
McKenzie was with her dad on Easter, so she and Carrie came the following weekend for a fun filled trip in Boston. 
We went on the duck boat on Sunday.  It was a beautiful, warm, sunny day - just right for our duck tour.  Thomas even got to "drive".  I didn't have my camera that day.  Call me a bad mama but I was solo and I knew I'd be concerned with keeping Thomas from falling out of the boat.  Carrie and McKenzie had a sleepover at our house and then we all went back into Boston on Monday to go to the aquarium.  It was very fun!  This was Thomas' first trip but definitely not his last.  He wants to bring daddy back!

2 comments:

Courtney Walsh said...

I love that bunny cake!! How cute is that??? We just recently did the aquarium too. Without all the people it would've been awesome! :)

Carrie said...

We had a great time. I do have pictures from that first day. I will send them. Thank you sooooo much. I really needed the away time and it is really relaxing spending time with you and your family. You have a peaceful presence.