For almost 9 months now.
But I just can't.
I'm not strong enough.
And I cannot keep it a secret anymore.
I'm back on the juice.
When I told a friend a while back that I was trying to quit, her response out loud was the response in my head "Why on earth would you ever do that?"
I had a good reasons:
- trying to eat/drink clean
- trying to eliminate high fructose corn syrup
- trying to cut back on calories.
Any while those are all good and noble reasons, here were the results:
- Didn't make a difference in my waistline
- Mornings around these here parts have been miserable!!!!
- Mama hasn't been happy, which means? Nobody's been happy.
You know how I posted yesterday that I'm too overwhelmed? And that I probably wouldn't post for a while?
Well, one hit and I'm cured.
Okay, maybe not cured, but already mornings are looking up. Which means the rest of the days are looking up. Which means maybe I'll become productive again.
I'm weak, I know.
But at least now maybe I can start looking forward to mornings again. Because mornings in the summer months around here are really nice. Front porch sitting, sound of the waves, morning devotional or journaling, sipping my morning coffee laced with my drug of choice. Mmmmmmm.....
Hello world - I've returned.