Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Busy...Busy...Busy

I have a small house, one child and no job outside the home.  How is it I'm soooooo busy? 

Well, one reason is a status change to the above statement.  NO - I am not having another baby.  BUT - I am starting a job - well a business really.  You know - that dream that I've had for 20+ years....and that desire that I've had for an artistic outlet....and that need that I have for some focus and discipline.  Yea - THAT is to be a photographer and have my own business.  So I'm quite busy getting that up and running - building a website, creating a business plan, marketing, doing research.  PHEW - its a lot more than just taking pictures.  But I am LOVING IT!!  Check it out and let me know what you think. http://mamabree.zenfolio.com/

This week I'm indulging in my passion and gaining some experience as the photography for our church's Vacation Bible School.  I'm taking the pictures, and then I'm also pulling them together into a huge slide show set to music ....all for Thursday night.  WHY am I blogging right now????

So that's what I'm up to these days.  Looking forward to a long weekend - Paulo and I have already agreed to lots of relaxation and fun!!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments: