Monday, June 21, 2010

"I do it myself"

I've learned that Thomas can open the fridge and help himself to breakfast.   He was up early one morning, so I "napped" on and off in his bed while he played (we were trying not to wake daddy).  Next thing I know, Thomas is telling me to get the yogurt for him and he pulls me into the kitchen and this is what I see.

That is the yogurt container he has pulled out but thankfully cannot open.  On the table is the pizza from the night before, wrapped in tinfoil, that he took out, opened up, started eating, but then decided he didn't like, so went back for the yogurt!

Guess we need to keep his doorknob childproofed so he won't be making feasts in the middle of the night.

3 comments:

Cari said...

He is so funny! The expression on his face is priceless, "mama, seriously!"

Jill said...

that's awesome!! and soooo grateful cooper hasn't figure out he can open the fridge!!! Pizza and yogurt..hm...yup.thought about it and nope..doesn't sound remotely appetizing!

NANA said...

It's only just begun. Enjoy, it goes sooo fast. LOL NANA