Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mixed emotions

 
It is with heavy hearts that Thomas, Paulo and I are bidding farwell to Uncle Buck and Alyssa - aka my brother and his girlfriend.  They left us all Boston today and heading west for a new life and new adventures in a new land city - Seattle.  That is the exciting part.  Well, part of the exciting part.  The rest of the excitement is the long road trip across country they are taking this summer before arriving at their destination.  I wish I could go with them - not just to see all the beauty of this great nation, but just to see them survive each other 24/7 for the next 2+ months - hee hee!!! 

We wish them all the best and hope that Seattle appreciates its 2 newest residents!

If you'd like to join me in keeping up with their travels this summer, here is their blog: http://stodgers.blogspot.com/. 
(much better written than mine but not nearly as fabulous photos)

No comments: