Thursday, January 13, 2011

He's got class!!

We've long felt that Thomas should be in a little class - something to help him channel his boundless energy - tumbling, or dance, or little movers.  I finally found a class at a local community center called "Jumpers and Climbers".  It might as well be called "Thomas' class"!  Thanks to Nana's and Big T's generosity, we signed him up.  Tuesday was his first class.  I was quite surprised at how shy and reluctant he was to get involved.  He usually runs right into places and is the first one to get going.  It took a little coaxing, but then he was off and running.  Of course, at the end of class he was beside himself that it was over and we had to leave.  I assured him we'd be back next week. I think he'll do just fine.






He was most reluctant about trying out the trampoline,
but as I suspected, "its my favorite mama!"



No comments: