Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Project Life Tuesday


(My first week on this project and already I'm a day late....)

Welcome to MY project life.  I learned about this last year and was gung-ho to get on board.  Of course, as life threw us a curve ball (life can be that way) with the whole house thing, so Project Life went to the bottom of the list.

This year I'm back and ready to go.  I ordered the Project life book that everyone in this community raves about and it really is awesome.  Soooo worth the money.

I want to do this for 3 reasons:
1- to keep myself accountable and on top of my photos. 
2- to practice and get more creative and artistic with my camera
3- to better document this wonderful life with my family

Each Tuesday, I'll post my pictures and journaling from the previous week.  I won't be sharing just pics of the boy - but of all aspects of our life - hopefully. 

I hope you enjoy - and maybe you'll be inspired too.

Here goes:

SUNDAY: 
no words needed


MONDAY: 
Thomas loves to print coloring pages from PBS kids.  
We go on-line, he points to which coloring page he wants, I hit print and he knows just what to do. 

TUESDAY: 
again- no words needed

WEDNESDAY: 
Daddy built this ramp (a while back) for Thomas' monster trucks.  
He spends at least 2 hours a day playing with and jumping his trucks.  He's obsessed!

THURSDAY: 
a sweet moment between my boys

FRIDAY: 
Thomas loves his M&M's.  
see how he lines them up by color - then he eats all the same color at once.  


SATURDAY:
just like his daddy - watching football

(It seems this week's pics are all about the boy, but I intend to expand my work.)


No comments: