Sunday, February 6, 2011

H.O.M.E.

210 days after we first saw it.....
206 days after we put in our offer.....
4 months (exactly) after we closed on it....

we are in our new home. And it is wonderful.  Beyond words. 

Living there actually exceeds all my expectations. 

I found the house...
picked the paint colors...
layed out the hvac vents...
chose all the fixtures...
made design decisions with my husband...
bought all the curtains....

but still, throughout all the work in progress, I still couldn't envision the finished product.  And it is BEYOND my wildest dreams. 

I am so h.a.p.p.y.

I promise, pictures to come, but as I said, I wanted get the house set up a little first.  And actually - we don't have our computer set up yet - I'm hijacking one at the moment just to touch base.  There are still plenty of boxes to unpack, but we are actually settled in quite well for now and enjoying life.at.home.

No comments: