Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pop Culture and me???

I can't believe I'm about to share this.  Not because I don't trust you all to share with, but because I can't believe I'm even having these sentiments. 

1 - I finally like a Taylor Swift Song.  Not only do I like the song - I love it and think she is a g.e.n.i.u.s. for recording it.  Her new song Mean is awesome! (I still don't like her, but at least now I have one song by her I can listen to)

2 - I actually like love Katy Perry's song Firework

3 - I'm not only watching American Idol this season, but am l.o.v.i.n.g. it!  Thank you Thank you for Simon for leaving the show (and you too Paulo even though its been a few years now).  The talent this year is amazing and has even brought me to tears a few times.  I can actually see myself following a few of the finalists's future careers.

Now - this may not seem like big news to most people, so you need to know something about me - I ONLY listen to Contemporary Christian, Country, and 80's music.  Oh - and Celine Dion.  That's it.  Really.  So ALL of the above is a huge stretch for me. 

See - you can teach an old dog new tricks.

PS - To my brother who is reading this and has many a comment - save 'em!  Let's for once and for all agree that we will never agree on music.  And since I don't pick on your taste, don't you pick on mine!

No comments: