Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Project Life Tuesday- Back on track




I fell in love with this idea, this project, this goal last year.  But - I didn't do because I was afraid of not being able to keep up with it.  This year I thought I'd give it a shot, only to fall off the wagon pretty darn quick. However, since I had a really good reason (the move - right?), rather than just giving up (my usual M.O. - right?) I'm just going to pick it back up right here and now and move forward.  I've been taking pics all along, just not posting.  And don't worry - I'm not going to post all those missing weeks (that would be crazy - right?).  So here I am, back on track.  ENJOY!

SATURDAY 2/19:
Okay - I lied already.  I am going back one day just so I can share these pics of Thomas and his future wife.  Yes, we believe in arranged marriages, but ONLY IF he marries this lovely little lady - hee hee.  Delaney is the daughter of Paulo's friend from childhood.  Wouldn't that make the best love story?  And, she's gorgeous! Can you just picture their children?!
And they already make beautiful music together - ha ha ha!!


SUNDAY 2/20:


MONDAY 2/21:
Thomas as happy as mama is
when strawberries and blueberries are on sale!!

TUESDAY 2/22:
"tough guy"


WEDNESDAY 2/23:
our "ceiling fairies" .....
when the sun hits this vase in the front window. 


THURSDAY 2/24:
my favorite morning spot  - coffee and a book


FRIDAY 2/25:
a snack while waiting for our friends to come visit and play.  
I honestly don't know which he's more excited about -
friends coming to play,
or baked goods in the house because we're having visitors!




No comments: