Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Project Life Tuesday....or whenever I get around to it


I'm still at it. Not perfect by any means, but just trying to "keep up" helps remind me to take lots of pictures, and try to document our life every day, not just the events and special moments.  This week I'm ordering Jan, Feb and March photos and am finally going to get started on our Project 365 album  - now THAT I'm looking forward to.  I haven't done any scrapbooking in ages and I'm really missing it - missing creativity, missing weaving our photos together into stories...the stories of our lives. So, without further or do...

SATURDAY
Thomas getting Emma to work for him read to him

SUNDAY
Because UNDER the futon is the perfect place for drawing

MONDAY
Thomas reading his current favorite book - Monster at the End of this Book.  I LOVED this book as a child - in fact, this is MY book. 

TUESDAY 
Nana and Big T signed up the 2nd session of his tumbling class (thank you!)  He's getting better and better!

WEDNESDAY
Our new cabinet - $25!!!!  Love it Love it!

THURSDAY
Another gorgeous sunset from our back window.  I swear I'm going to take pics of every sunset for the first year.  

FRIDAY
oops, I got nothing

SATURDAY
Uncle Gil came to visit and we had a nice family dinner.  First BBQ of the season - too bad it was chilly!  Although, chilly was a good excuse to use our fireplace for the first time
 

2 comments:

Amy and Rick said...

Awesome! I love the new house and CANNOT wait to see it for reals! : )

Susan said...

Great shots. Love your new bookcase.


Fire? You must be up North!!

Have a great week♥