Sometimes, hopefully, I'll include photos...sometimes, like today, not.
What I do intend is to list my gifts, and take a moment to appreciate each of them. And I hope you do the same.
- something I'm reading: Author Kate Jacobs and hier Friday Night Knitting Club books......mmmmmm - soul candy.
- something I'm eating: beans and greens soup - kind of my own amalgamation of recipes I've seen, using kale and swedish meatballs in my soup. Sooo good on a cold, windy, rainy day like today.
- something I'm making: not yet, but I'm making plans, finally, to learn how to knit. You know, you read enough books about knitters and you can't help but want to jump right in.
- a gifts that's just right - Bedtime Tea by Yogi. I am officially a tea drinker now. I've tried tea time and again, but now I'm finally a convert.
- one thing I'm grateful about myself - I'm a loyal friend, for sure. Sometimes it leads to heartache and disappointment, but most often, I reap wonderful rewards.