Thursday, May 3, 2012

1000 Gifts Thursday

I've missed a few 1,000 Gifts postings here and there.  I've been busy....with opportunities that I have only God to thank for.  So I thank Him today....as I do everyday...but today I do so publicly...giving Him all glory, praise and honor.

- for HIS call to lead 

- for that call to be in a ministry devoted to coming along side women - stretching them, growing them, encouraging them....loving them

- for my husband truly supporting this call

- for the wisdom that God alone grants me each and every day in order to create, plan, implement, lead

- for a wonderful team of beautiful women to work alongside


1 comment:

Kate said...

I love it!

I haven't been counting my gifts lately. I need to get back to it.

Hope you're having a beautiful day!