Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Field Trip!

Recently, Big T (grampa) offered to take Thomas to the Boston Museum of Science.  While originally I was not a part of the plan, Nana was away, so I got to go with them. And I'm soooooo  glad I did.


I just love to watch this little man soak it all in....
 try new things.....

make new discoveries.....
 

His brain was literally on overload, but man he was gettin' it.....

 He is so smart, it truly floors me.
I know all moms say that... but I only have the one child so he's my only frame of reference.  And I swear when I think back, I don't think I was that interested as a child.  Maybe I was and I don't recall (will have to ask mom).  But I get such a thrill watching him......one of the very big reasons I want to home school - so I can be a first hand - in the moment....
to witness to the world 
opening up right in front of his eyes.

No comments: