Saturday, June 29, 2013

One of my favorite weeks of the summer

Vacation Bible School week at our church.
I take all the photos for the week, then weave them into a slideshow that is played during the closing program so the families can see what their kids have been up to all week. 
 (added bonus this year.....
the theme was "Kingdom Rock" 
so I got to rock out in my wedding tiara all week!)

It is such an amazing experience - really, truly touches my heart every year.
When all we hear on the news is doom and gloom, and we wonder "what is this world that our babies are going to grow up into"...
 this week gives me hope...
210+ kids learning God's word..... 
embedding it in their hearts and minds...

to take out into this world...
the seeds are planted....

especially in this kid....who rocked out his own crown
this was his 2nd year now and he LOVES it! 
Especially the music - he really connects to it when he "sees and feels it" being performed live
(yea - he's so my kid)



No comments: